Fifth Symposium on Nonlinear Analysis
Fifth Symposium on Nonlinear Analysis held on 10-14.09.2007 in Toruń and was organized by:
- Juliusz Schauder Center for Nonlinear Studies,
- Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science, Nicolaus Copernicus University,
- Faculty of Mathematics, University of Łódź,
- Faculty of Mathematics, Informatics and Mechanics, University of Warsaw,
- Institute of Computer Science, Polish Academy of Sciences,
- The Committee of Mathematics, Polish Academy of Sciences.
Specialists in different branches of nonlinear analysis, fixed point theory, topological and variational methods in differential equations were invited, including J. Appell, T. Bartsch, P. Biler, P. Cardaliaguet, A. Fryszkowski, K. Gęba, K. Goebel, N. Hirano, M. Izydorek, T. Kaczyński, A. Kristaly, W. Marzantowicz, J. Mawhin, P. Nistri, A. Nowakowski, V. Obukhovski, A. Pelczar, Z. Peradzyński, M. Quincampoix, S. Reich, S. Rybicki, T. Rzeżuchowski, R. Srzednicki, Z. Szafraniec, A. Szulkin, P. Zecca, H. Żołądek.