How to get to Toruń
There is a various possibilities to reach Toruń.
- Take a flight to Warsaw Chopin Airport. Then, from the airport you can take the S2 train to Warsaw West station (Warszawa Zachodnia). From there you can take a direct, long-distant trains to Toruń (station: Toruń Główny). You can check the up-to-date timetable here.
- Take a flight to Warsaw Modlin Airport. From there you can get to the center of Warsaw via buses and trains, or even directly to Toruń via buses. Check the airport informations for the up-to-date informations: trains, buses.
- Take a flight to Bydgoszcz Airport. Then, from the airport you can take the public transport bu no 80, which will take you directly to the Main Bydgoszcz Station (Bydgoszcz Główna). From there you can take a direct, long-distant or local trains to Toruń Główny. You can check the up-to-date timetable here.
- Take a flight to Gdańsk Airport. From there you can take a POLREGIO train to Gdańsk Wrzeszcz station, you can check the up-to-date information here. From there you can take a train to Toruń Główny, but usually with a train change in Iława Główna or in Bydgoszcz Główna. You can check the up-to-date timetable here.
How to get to the faculty
- From the train station Toruń Główny: you can take the public transport bus, lines 11, 12, 13, 14, 27, 131. The ride is short but assures you comfortable crossing through the bridge over Vistula river. Start station: Dworzec Główny 04; final station: Plac Rapackiego 01. Timetable for 11, 12, 13, 14, 131 https://rozklad.mzk-torun.pl/11/2/21204.html (Note that there are two distinct stops nearby Toruń Główny train station; each line is ascribed to only one of them.)
Below you can find the map of Toruń with most important places; in particular - conference venue, train and bus stations.