- The Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń with its registered office at Gagarina 11 will be the administrator of your personal data.
- The objective of the processing of your personal data is the organisation of the conference "IX Symposium on Nonlinear Analysis".
- Your personal data shall be processed pursuant to Article:
a. 6.1.(f) of Regulation 2106/679 of the European Parliament and of the EU Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and on repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR), i.e. in the legitimate interests including:
- efficient organisation of the conference,
- sending marketing information (only for events organised by the University),
- possibility of establishing contact with the participants of the conference;
b. Article 6.1(c) RODO:
- Provisions of common law concerning accounting and taxation.
- With your consent, your data will also be processed for the purpose of publishing information about the winners, including the consent to use your image. Please note that if you have given your consent, you have the right to withdraw it at any time; however, this will not affect the processing that was carried out before the withdrawal.
- The personal data provided by you will be kept until the date on which the possibility of pursuing claims in connection with the organization of the conference ceases to exist, but no longer than 3 months from the date of deciding on the results of the conference.
- You have the right to request access to your personal data, to rectify, erase or restrict processing of your personal data, as well as the right to object to its processing.
- Providing your personal data is voluntary, but refusing to provide it or objecting to the processing of your personal data will prevent you from taking part in the conference and otherwise has no other effects.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- Your personal data will not be passed on to other entities.
- If you wish to contact the University on matters relating to the processing of your personal data, in particular in relation to making a request to exercise your rights, please use the email address: IOD@umk.pl or write to the address: UMK w Toruniu, ul. Gagarina 11, 87-100 Toruń, with the reference 'IOD'.